Random Ride #12 has us heading north west to Wisemans Ferry. To get there, we will be crossing the Hawkesbury River three times using the public ferries (Sackville, Lower Portland and Wisemans Ferry. At Wisemans Ferry we’ll enjoy lunch at the Wisemans Inn before heading back home with stops at the PeachTree Hotel in Penrith and the last stop at Macca’s Narellan to say goodbye to the Macarthur riders.
For those in the Shellharbour/Wollongong area, the total distance equates to approx 360-390kms.
The meeting point will be OPPOSITE the now closed George IV Inn, Picton in the car park located on the corner of Argyle Street and Barkers Lodge Road.
Refer below to the trip itinerary.
- Meeting Point – Cnr Argyle St & Barkers Lodge Road (opposite George IV Inn, Picton). Arrive at 8am for a 8.30am departure.
- 1st Scheduled Stop – McDonalds Penrith Leagues. Arrive 9.25am. Depart 9.45am.
- 2nd Scheduled Stop – Sackville Ferry Crossing. Arrive 10.45am, disembark ferry at 11.00am
- 3rd Scheduled Stop – Lower Portland Ferry Crossing. Arrive 11.35am. Disembark 11.45am
- 4th Scheduled Stop – Webbs Creek Ferry Crossing. Arrive 12.15pm . Disembark 12.30pm
- 5th Scheduled Stop – Wisemans Inn, Wisemans Ferry. Arrive 12.35pm. LUNCH & REFRESHMENTS. Depart 1.45pm.
- 6th Scheduled Stop – Peachtree Hotel, Penrith. Arrive 2.45pm. Depart 3.10pm
- FINAL STOP. Narellan McDonalds. Arrive 3.50pm. Depart 4.10pm.
Planned Route (Open Google Maps)
Participants are asked to RSVP by Sunday 2nd July so we have an understanding of the numbers. A lunch booking does not have to be made.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Guests are welcome to join. Please advise all guests names and their rides prior to departure.